South Florida witnesses over 1,000 car accidents per day. As a result, deaths and serious bodily injuries occur. Our firm specializes in assisting accident victims every step of the way. We work diligently to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, future medical costs, and other damages. When an accident leads to injuries, let an accident attorney help you today.
Lawyer for Car Accident in Pompano Beach FL
South Florida is one of the most dangerous areas for drivers, with hundreds of thousands of car accidents occurring each year. Being a highly populated state with long stretches of interstates, highways, and busy streets, people are traveling in their car every day, leaving them vulnerable to being injured in an auto accident at any time.
If you or someone you know is injured in a car accident, you need to immediately seek medical and legal advice from an experienced car accident lawyer to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Car Accident Injury Lawyer
Florida is a no-fault state, which means you need to seek compensation from your auto insurance provider for your injuries, even if the other driver is at fault. In Florida, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage is mandatory for every driver. This level of protection is there to ensure you can immediately receive medical attention for injuries, regardless of who was at fault.
However, PIP only covers a percentage of damages, up to $10,000, which is why many car accident victims have to pursue a claim to receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries and expenses.
Fighting for the Compensation You Deserve
Florida’s high-traffic and congestion raises the possibility of being involved in a car accident. Not to mention, in many cases negligence is the cause of automotive accidents. Negligence behind the wheel encompasses everything from driving under the influence (DUI), speeding, texting and driving, drowsy driving, road rage, distracted driving, and speeding.
However, after a car accident, you need the assistance of a car accident attorney to prove a driver was negligent to receive the compensation you deserve. While your PIP insurance will cover the damages up to $10,000, car accident injuries and damages can exceed that amount. This is why having a qualified car accident lawyer by your side is paramount.
In one second, you can go from driving to work to being involved in a car accident that can lead to severe injuries. Car accident injuries include concussions, brain injury, whiplash, herniated discs, broken bones, burns, damage to the spinal cord, and much more. Each of these injuries can leave you with thousands of dollars in medical bills, in addition to lost wages for missing work, property damage, and of course, the emotional distress associated with traumatic car accidents.
While some car accident costs are crystal clear, others are not. Filing a car accident claim means you can fight for compensation for future medical bills, emotional distress, and future lost wages. At LJW Legal, we can help you to analyze these expenses and make sure you receive what you deserve after you have been in a car accident in Pompano Beach, FL.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Pompano Beach
After a car accident, you need to take immediate action to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. At LJW Legal, our car accident attorneys will help you:
- Identify third-party defendants
- Receive necessary medical care
- Navigate insurance company pitfalls
- Protect you from insurance representatives
- Gather medical records and accident reports
- Obtain testimony from respected expert witnesses
Immediately after a car accident, you first want to make sure everyone involved in the crash is safe. Call adequate authorities, and seek medical attention as soon as possible. Do not leave the scene. Make sure you compile as much information as possible, including contact information for any witnesses, accident reports, and if possible, photographs of the scene.
Recovering From Car Accident Injuries
Car accident cases can be a very traumatic experience. Recovering from an accident takes time and support to return to your usual self.
Build Your Car Accident Defense Team
At LJW Legal, our attorneys will always go above and beyond to help you recover from a car accident. We know that a car accident can be confusing, and negotiating with insurance companies is even worse, which is why an attorney will be available 24/7 to answer all of your questions.
Once your recovery journey begins, insurance companies will do their best to get you to sign a settlement offer and close the case. Don’t. Car accident injuries often take longer to heal, once you close the case the insurance company no longer has to pay for medical bills, lost wages, and other accident costs.
Having an experienced South Florida legal team on your side will help you protect your rights. Do not let insurance companies restrict the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury attorneys will personally speak to witnesses, read police records, analyze accident reports, and meticulously prepare a solid claim that will ensure you receive what you deserve.
We know how insurance companies operate, which is why our attorneys will always be there to support and answer all your questions.
Working with a Car Accident Lawyer in South Florida
When you or someone you know has been injured in a car accident in Pompano Beach, FL, working with a personal injury attorney can help you receive the compensation you deserve. Call 954-597-6700 or contact us online to receive a complimentary initial consultation. With offices located in Pompano Beach, our car accident attorneys are ready to represent you and fight for the compensation from insurance companies you deserve.
When insurance companies want to take advantage – don’t let them. Contact a skilled lawyer for a car accident for your free consultation today.
Car Accidents Resources and FAQ’s
- Common Car Accident Causes in Florida
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- Tesla Car Accidents
- After a car accident, do I have to see a doctor even if I don’t feel injured?
- Should I hire a lawyer for my car accident even if I’m not at fault?
- Can you sue a mechanic or an auto repair shop for negligence that results in a car accident?
- What should you do after a car accident? Advice from a car accident lawyer.
- Commercial Semi-Truck Accident Attorneys in Pompano Beach
- Calculating the Settlement Value of a Whiplash Injury Claim in Florida
- What to Do if You Were in a Rear-End Collision With an Out-of-State Driver
- Expert Tips for Negotiating With Insurance After a Car Accident in Pompano Beach
- 7 Most Common Florida Motorcycle Accident Causes
- Motor Vehicle Accident FAQs
- How Long Should I Wait to File a Claim After a Car Accident?
- Suing Car Insurance Companies
- Most Common Types of Traffic Accidents in Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Car Accident Attorney on What to Do After a Hit and Run
- Should You See a Doctor Immediately After a Car Accident?
- Tips to Prevent Holiday Injuries
- States with Abnormally High DUI Statistics
- Holiday Safety Travel Tips
- Back to School Rules of the Road
- What to Do after an Accident?
- Car Accident Statistics in Pompano Beach